Enabling Cookies (Google Chrome)
Step 1: Navigate to Cookie Settings
1. Click on the menu icon at the top right corner of your Chrome browser window.
2. Select the Settings option from the menu.
3. In the search box at the top of the screen type in the word "cookies".
4. Click on the Site Settings option below.
5. Click on the Cookies and site data option at the top of the screen.
Step 2: Enable Cookies and Add Chalk & Wire to Accepted Sites
6. Ensure that the "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" option is enabled. If it is not, enable it now.
7. Ensure that the "Block third-party cookies" option is disabled. If it is not, disable it now.
8. Click the Add button to the right of the Allow option.
8. Enter ep.chalkandwire.com into the text area provided.
9. Click the Add button.
Once you have completed these steps, quit your Internet browser and restart it before attempting to access your Chalk & Wire account again.
If you continue to receive the error message, please visit our Clear Browser's Cache help page and follow the steps provided. You can then quit your Internet browser again and restart it before attempting to access your Chalk & Wire account again.