Enabling Cookies (Mozilla Firefox)
Step 1. Navigate to Cookie Settings
1. Click on the Menu icon at the top right corner of your Firefox browser window.
2. Select the Preferences option from the menu.
3. Select the Privacy & Security option from the panel on the left.
4. Select the Custom option.
5. Ensure that the Cookies option is NOT selected.
6. Click Reload All Tabs to apply your changes.
Step 2: Enable Cookies and Add Chalk & Wire to Accepted Sites
7. Click Manage Permissions.
8. Enter ep.chalkandwire.com into the text field provided.
9. Click the Allow button.
You will then see the Chalk & Wire URLs appear under the Website heading.
10. Click Save Changes.
Once you have completed these steps, quit your Internet browser and restart it before attempting to access your Chalk & Wire account again.
If you continue to receive the error message, please visit our Clear Browser's Cache help page and follow the steps provided. You can then quit your Internet browser again and restart it before attempting to access your Chalk & Wire account again.