Newsletters are used by Administrators to send announcements or information to specific user roles (students, assessor or administrators) within a specific department. Newsletters are sent from within the Anthology Portfolio system and are received via email.
Step 1: Access Newsletters
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select System.
3. Select Newsletters.
Step 2: Add a New Newsletter
4. Click the Add New Newsletter button.
Step 3: Add Newsletter Content
5. Enter the appropriate information in the From, From Email, and Subject lines.
6. Enter the body of the Newsletter in the text editor.
7. Click Save.
Once the Newsletter has been saved, click Return to return to the Newsletter screen.
Step 4: Send Newsletter
8. Locate the Newsletter that you would like to send and click anywhere on its row to reveal its options. Select Send.
On the Send Newsletter screen, select:
9. Which Department the Newsletter should be sent to.
10. Which Users the Newsletter should be send to.
11. Once you have made the appropriate selections, click Send.