Load a Saved Report
Loading a saved report will automatically apply the same parameters and options for you so that you can generate the same report with only one click of your mouse.
Step 1: Locate/Select Saved Report
1. Use the Choose a Saved Report drop-down menu.
2. Select the Report from the drop-down menu. You can also search for a saved report by name and/or use the Name and Created buttons to sort the saved reports.
3. The Report Details will appear on the right-side of the screen.
4. If you'd like to use the selected report, click on the Load Report button.
The parameters and options that were selected for the saved report will be applied automatically. However, you may make any necessary changes prior to running the report.
Step 2: Generate Report
3. Once you have made all of the appropriate changes, click on the Generate Report button.