Set Default Performance Levels
Default performance levels are recommended to be used across all Assessment Instruments within an institution's Anthology Portfolio site. Assessment Instruments that contain a number of performance levels that differ from the default cannot be included in reports that use the default scale. Their inclusion in assessment results would introduce a threat to the validity of the system.
Step 1: Access Assessment Instruments
1. Click on the Main Menu icon.
2. Select Curriculum.
3. Select Assessment Instruments.
Step 2: Edit Performance Levels
4. Click on the arrow next to Performance Levels to drop-down the current Performance Levels.
5. Click Edit Default Performance Levels.
Step 3: Edit/Remove/Add Performance Levels
6. Edit/Delete/Add Labels for the Performance Levels.
7. Edit/Delete/Add Scores for the Performance Levels.
8. Optionally select for a level to be Not Applicable.
9. Click Save to save the new Default Performance Levels.